As the second daughter of Ningyuan Army General, Qin Wanru, who had been set up by her so-called mother and elder sister, lost her reputation and suffered a lot on her wedding in her previous life.
Now she was reborn and returned to the time before she married to Qi Tianyu, the first son of the magistrate of Jiangzhou.
The rebirth gave her a chance to revenge on her own wedding and uncover the plot of her mother and elder sister. Would she be able to change her fate?
- Chapter 101 - The Suppressed Duo
- Chapter 102 - The Delicate Embroidery and Toggle-And-Loop Button
- Chapter 103 - Conditions Are Agreed and Everything Is Ready
- Chapter 104 - She Was So Bold
- Chapter 105 - Soup with Blood
- Chapter 106 - Talking Nonsense, Checking Through the Ledger!
- Chapter 107 - Flogged 10 Times per Person
- Chapter 108 - An Encumbrance That Cannot Be Thrown Off
- Chapter 109 - Two Women Fighting Over One Playboy
- Chapter 110 - Fenghua Glazed Cup, Impossible
- Chapter 111 - Calculation, the Son of an Aristocratic Family with a Soft Spot for Women
- Chapter 112 - A Patient’s Visit at Midnight
- Chapter 113 - The Purpose of Being Hypocritical
- Chapter 114 - The Goodwill of Great Elder Princess
- Chapter 115 - Never Lose to the Last Life
- Chapter 116 - Sending the Fish Tank and Seeds
- Chapter 117 - Throwing a Brick to Attract Jade; Similar Paintings
- Chapter 118 - The Material was thrown out by the Young Lady
- Chapter 119 - Removing Enmity with a Smile Is Impossible
- Chapter 120 - Conation, What Do You Think of the Son of the Di Family?
- Chapter 121 - The Difficult Situation Set by the Marquises’ Mansion of
- Chapter 122 - Dispute between the Mother and Daughter
- Chapter 123 - The Last Life, the Place Where She Was Cut in Two at the Waist
- Chapter 124 - An Ill-Fated Meeting on a Narrow Path
- Chapter 125 - The Guard with a Distressed Expression
- Chapter 126 - A Weird Gesture of Rubbing Hands
- Chapter 127 - Spies or Not?
- Chapter 128 - Not Everyone Could Get into Consort Lan’s palace
- Chapter 129 - Desperate and Gruesome Eyes
- Chapter 130 - Mother, Let’s Have a Walk Together
- Chapter 131 - Check, Great News!
- Chapter 132 - Who Would Care?
- Chapter 133 - Who Is My Natural Mother?
- Chapter 134 - Who Was Playing Dumb?
- Chapter 135 - Who Is Flustered?
- Chapter 136 - It Was Not So Simple to Cover up a Lie!
- Chapter 137 - The Second Steward Got Angry
- Chapter 138 - Meeting an Old Friend at an Embroidery Shop.
- Chapter 139 - Did He Know Her?
- Chapter 140 - The Banquet of Rui’an Great Elder Princess
- Chapter 141 - Why Was She Still a Child?
- Chapter 142 - Rip Down the Veil of Tenderness
- Chapter 143 - The Little Eunuch Bumping into People
- Chapter 144 - The Child Stuck in the Wall Hole
- Chapter 145 - Torn Paper
- Chapter 146 - A Story Made by a Rich Imagination
- Chapter 147 - They Met by Accident
- Chapter 148 - Directly Drive out the Vicious Guest
- Chapter 149 - A Noble and Pitiful Life
- Chapter 150