Young master Damien's pet
Young master Damien's pet
"Who touched you?" he asked, his eyes brooding down at her and when she didn't answer, his voice thundered in the room, "WHO?"
The butler who stood near the wall spoke shakily, "Sir, it was Mr. Reverale," Damien's face turned sour, his jaw ticking in anger he turned his face to the side where the butler stood behind.
"Bring the man here."
"N-now?" stuttered the butler. It was the time of night.
Damien who hadn't broken his eye contact with the girl in front of him, pushed his hand against the wall which now rested beside his beautiful girl's head. Turning his body, he first looked at his butler who had his head bowed. With great courage, the butler came to meet his Master's eyes, "Do you have any other better time? Or should it be after I wring your neck?" Damien asked calmly tilting his head. Not a second later, the butler ran out of the room to return back with Mr. Reverale after twenty minutes.
"Damien, are we having a late tea party?" Mr. Reverale came to greet but the master of the house had other plans. Spotting the knife that was stuck to the apple on the table, he reached for it to pull it out.
Just as Mr. Reverale went to exchange a handshake with him, Damien took hold of his hand to place it on the table. In one swift movement as if he were chopping onions, he chopped the four fingers of the man off his hand making him yelp and cry in pain.
"No one touches what is mine. I am sure this will remind you the next time you even think about touching her," sighed Damien as if he were tired of telling people to keep their dirty hands off his belongings.
Meet Damien Quinn, a pureblooded vampire who is a complete narcissist, brash with his words and stingy even though he is rich who haggled when he bought a slave from the black market.
On the other hand, meet Penelope who believes she is a 'guest' for a few days at the Quinn as she is intent on escaping from the odd vampire who needs therapy.
- Chapter 0 Note before you read the book
- Chapter 1 Excerpt
- Chapter 2 Under the umbrella
- Chapter 3 Given away
- Chapter 4 Warden
- Chapter 5 Confinement room
- Chapter 6 Fine, I will help you!
- Chapter 7 Beginning of the auction
- Chapter 8 Sold- Part 1
- Chapter 9 Sold- Part 2
- Chapter 10 Master Damein- Part 1
- Chapter 11 Master Damien- Part 2
- Chapter 12 Escape
- Chapter 13 Run!
- Chapter 14 Little mouse
- Chapter 15 New home
- Chapter 16 Demon Doctor
- Chapter 17 Be nice
- Chapter 18 Am I the food?
- Chapter 19 Meet the Quinns
- Chapter 20 Cold sweat
- Chapter 21 Promised punishment
- Chapter 22 Stirring minds
- Chapter 23 Questioning the question
- Chapter 24 Elder sister
- Chapter 25 Woes of vampires
- Chapter 26 Note to the reader
- Chapter 27 Servants at Quinn's
- Chapter 28 Merciless master
- Chapter 29 Pulling weeds
- Chapter 30 Narcissist
- Chapter 31 Servants quarters
- Chapter 32 Drying wet hair
- Chapter 33 Bedroom
- Chapter 34 No where to run
- Chapter 35 How to make a tie
- Chapter 36 Tell me more- Part 1
- Chapter 37 Tell me more- Part 2
- Chapter 38 Cold pureblooded vampire- Part 1
- Chapter 39 Cold pureblooded vampire- Part 2
- Chapter 40 Society of the dark- Part 1
- Chapter 41 Society of the dark- Part 2
- Chapter 42 Enticing offer- Part 1
- Chapter 43 Enticing offer- Part 2
- Chapter 44 Twist of the arm- Part 1
- Chapter 45 Twist of the arm- Part 2
- Chapter 46 Not getting punished?- Part 1
- Chapter 47 Not getting punished?- Part 2
- Chapter 48 Smokey night- Part 1
- Chapter 49 Smokey night- Part 2