Young Master Mo, Are You Done Kissing?
Young Master Mo, Are You Done Kissing?
Having been reborn, she takes one glance at her ridiculously handsome husband and wonders if she had suffered from brain damage back then—she had actually demanded for a divorce with him. Repeatedly!
In her previous life, she had been deceived by her relatives who eventually led her to her tragic death. With this second chance at life, she vows to cozy up to her husband both literally and figuratively to destroy all her enemies and to take down the women who hid behind their scheming, innocent facades. She would be in control of her own happiness!
This is a sweet, doting love story featuring an intelligent female lead and a perfect male lead who's good at turning her knobs.
- Chapter 301 - She Struggled a Little in His Arms, but He Only Deepened His Kiss
- Chapter 302 - The Difference Between a First Kiss and CPR?
- Chapter 303 - You Treat Him Like a Brother, But He Treats You Like His Woman
- Chapter 304 - Mo Jingshen Was Removing His Clothes as Though He was Peeling a Tangerine
- Chapter 305 - He Had Just Returned, and He Had Already Exercising His Right as Her Husband
- Chapter 306 - Mo Jingshen’s Voice Could be Heard From Behind Her, “What Socks?”
- Chapter 307 - Jingshen, Your Wounds—
- Chapter 308 - Ask Your People to Withdraw
- Chapter 309 - Earlier She Was So Gallant, Now She Simply Appeared Dumbstruck
- Chapter 310 - What Did I Tell You Before I Left?
- Chapter 311 - I Haven’t Even Died, and You’re Already Thinking About Remarrying?
- Chapter 312 - However, His Attractiveness Right Now Was Fatal
- Chapter 313 - She Stared in Disbelief at the Man’s Smiling Gaze
- Chapter 314 - Was It Him?
- Chapter 315 - The Grievance of Wanting to Hold His Wife but Not Being Able to
- Chapter 316 - So, Mo Jingshen Was Giving Her the Cold Shoulder?
- Chapter 317 - In the End, Ji Nuan Gave in and Continued to Stay in Mo Jingshen’s Bed
- Chapter 318 - She Couldn’t Resist His Flirting Anymore!
- Chapter 319 - Finally, He Came Back?
- Chapter 320 - Well, If You Don’t Want to Come Over, I’m Going to Your Ward, All Right?
- Chapter 321 - Tacit Understanding
- Chapter 322 - I Wanna Fight with You, Bitch
- Chapter 323 - The Light Reflected by the Diamond Ring Hurt Her Eyes
- Chapter 324 - She, a Big-tailed Wolf, Pretended to Be an Innocent Little White Rabbit
- Chapter 325 - He Chuckled in Her Ear. “Why Are You so Angry?”
- Chapter 326 - : If You Care, You Care. Why Did You Pretend Not to Care?
- Chapter 327 - There Was a Suspicious Red Hickey on His Neck…
- Chapter 328 - Mr. Mo, You Can’t Go Out—
- Chapter 329 - You’re Nothing If You’re Not Mrs. Mo…
- Chapter 330 - Sweet Things Are Sweet
- Chapter 331 - From the Blood on the Back of His Hand, Ji Nuan Could Guess…
- Chapter 332 - Was Mrs. Mo so Haughty Because of Mr. Mo’s Indulgence?
- Chapter 333 - High Fever
- Chapter 334 - If You Have the Ability to Get Off the Bed, You Should Have Stopped the Wound from Being Infected
- Chapter 335 - He Couldn’t Believe His Eyes…
- Chapter 336 - She Heard the Complaint of ‘the Straight Man’ Nan Heng from a Distance
- Chapter 337 - What Itches More Is My Heart
- Chapter 338 - It Was Truly… a Reversal of Fortune!
- Chapter 339 - The Main Point is That You Are Too Handsome
- Chapter 340 - Do You Plan for Me to Stay with You in Bed till Death Do Us Part?
- Chapter 341 - Their Intimate Actions Brightly Stabbed the Eyes of Everyone Watching
- Chapter 342 - Acting Like You Know When You Really Don’t Is the Most Embarrassing
- Chapter 343 - Time Will Never Turn Back
- Chapter 344 - What Did Mo Jingshen Say Earlier?
- Chapter 345 - You’re My Wife, and I Am Her Blood-Related Son
- Chapter 346 - Your Son Could Do a Lot More Than You Expected…
- Chapter 347 - I Was Lying in a Prison Motionless, and Then You Suddenly Showed Up
- Chapter 348 - That ‘He’ Was Completely Inaccessible to Her
- Chapter 349 - In the Dark Corner, a Man and a Woman…
- Chapter 350 - She Saw Everything Out of the Window Quickly Going Backward, and Her Eyelids Jumped Sharply